The following datasets are available for download:
- List of periodic transcripts, a file
containing gene ids, common names, Affymetrix probe names, significances of transcripts being periodic and gene descriptions. The file contains data for 3552 unique expressed genes that are periodic with at least 95%
confidence, which corresponds to 3656 probes (tab-delimited, Excel).
- List of periodic transcription factors, a file containing ids, common names, significances of being periodic and descriptions for transcripts coding for transcription factors (tab-delimited,
- List of non-periodic transcription factors, a file containing ids, common names and descriptions for non-periodic transcripts coding for transcription factors (tab-delimited,
- Superclusters of periodic genes (significance<0.0455):
- Raw microarray data in the GeneChip .CHP format:
- Data in the .CEL format:
- The data points 1...36 correspond to
minutes from beginning of the experiment, respectively.
- Raw microarray data are also available from Gene Expression Omnibus, accession number GSE3431.