Andrzej Kudlicki Lab
- Andrzej Kudlicki, Ph. D.
- Bernard Fongang, Ph. D.
- Xueling Li, Ph. D.
- Regulation of genes involved in
- Regulatory function of non-B DNA, including A-DNA and G-Quadruplexes
- DNA structures responsible for directing epigenetic modifications (HRC3 motif)
- Role of ectopic HRC3 motifs in autosomal dominant neurodegenerative diseases
- Modulators of transcriptional regulation
- Role of the NFkB pathways in Epithelial to Mesenchymal Transformation
- Timeline of the mitotic cell cycle
- Transcriptional regulation of ribosomal genes
- Analysis of timecourse genomic data
- Inferring causation in genetic networks
- Systematic errors in microarrays
- GPU computing for computational biology
- AllQUADS - Interstrand G-quadruplexes in the human genome
- HRC3 - A new motif involved in chromatin organization and regulation during development.
- TRANSMOD.net - inferring modulators and targets of 71 human transcription factors
- SCEPTRANS - Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Periodic Transcription Server.
- SOMITES - Precise timing of mouse somitogenesis
- YG-S98 - Correcting position artifacts in microarray data.
- Yeast.Swmed.Edu - Yeast metabolic rhythms.
- cellcycle.info - Timing the yeast cell cycle.
Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences:
School of Medicine:
- Mirek Gilski, Ph. D. (Postdoc/analyst; presently Center for Biocrystallographic Research, Poznan, Poland)
- Dirar Homouz, Ph. D. (Postdoc; presently Khalifa University, UAE)
- Gang Chen (CSC exchange student; presently South Central University, PRC)
- Huzhang Mao (rotation student, presently Morais Lab at UTMB)
- Rendong Yang
- Aaron Brown
- Surendra Negi (collaboration, Braun lab at UTMB)
- Fanpig Kong (rotation student, presently Luxon lab)